July 2003 – December 2004
Role: Software Architect/Developer
Project: Development of a debt forecasting system for the federal government.
- Software engineering project to develop from scratch an IT-system for planning the government’s issuance calender, monitoring and forecasting the interest expenditures using modern financial engineering concepts.
- Analysis of business requirements to generate a unified software specification.
- UML Pattern design for core architectural components (Rational Rose).
- Specification of Summit interface for securities, trade and cashflow data.
- Development of the principle planning and reporting components
- Development of a core OO library for IDL (Interactive Data Language).
- Specification and development of a framework for unit tests under IDL.
- Specification of the software release infrastructure.
- Coordination and planning of milestone releases.
Operating systems: Multisystem
Software: Research Systems IDL (Interactive Data Language), Oracle 8i, Rational Rose, Summit, XML, CVS