June 1999 — March 2000
- Analysis and development of a standardized system management concept for the operation of productive Unix environments, including auditing, user management, storage management, process control, system monitoring, database management, safety and encryption, catastrophe planning, clustering, node preparation, documentation.
- Integration of applications into the new framework.
- Development of a role-based access-control module for databases.
- Process and database optimization.
- Roll-out, documentation, AIX and Solaris systems management.
Hardware: IBM RS/6000 SP2, IBM 7133 T40 SSA
Operating systems: AIX 4.2.1
Software: Informix 7.24, SQL, Perl, ksh, ADSM 3.1, tripwire, sudo, ssh, Tivoli