January 2001 – July 2002
Role: Developer / Team leader
Project: Equity-Product FO-BO Reconcilations
- Planning and coordination for the replacement of the existing productive equity product reconciliation between the front-office system Imagine and the back office systems WERS (securities) and Ubitrade (listed derivatives).
- Business analysis and specification for the locations Frankfurt, London, Tokyo, and New York.
- Design and implementation of a toolbox for the packaging and roll-out of database migrations in productive environments.
- Analysis, planning and coordination for the installation of the new IBM RS/6000 SP2 system of the IT-Reconciliations group. Restructuring of the IT infrastructure for the related reconciliation activities. Migration of all productive applications. Transfer and consolidation of existing hardware.
- First and second level support for equity-product reconciliations for locations Frankfurt, London, New York and Tokyo.
- Business analysis for the foreign exchange trade reconciliation between Stars++ and Calypso.
Hardware: IBM RS/6000 SP2
Operating systems: AIX 4.3.3
Software: Informix 7.31, SQL, Java, Perl, ksh, XML, JSP